Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons

Thursday, July 08, 2010

SOrry

Hey sorry I've been out of touch lately, you know how it gets in the summer time. Hope you don't think it's because I don't care about you or that I want to make this more akward than it already is. I obviously feel like I'm on thin ice a bit anyhow, so I guess that made me more hesitant to write you lately, seeing as how I'd been so late as it is.
Things are good...we've been recording which is nice, staying busy. We're doing this new 12" "Year of the Tiger" and also we did drum beds for a bunch of songs from the next LP. They all sound really good but it's been a bit tense in the studio for some reason, so that's kind of akward...it's also crazy hot here, so we basically watch the clock until it's time to go so we can try and go swimming. The pools here have been staying open until midnight, which is good for us because we've been doing the studio from noon to like 11pm or late every night...I tried to go twice this week but Josh bailed on me because Shiri was leaving town or some thing. Went last night for like half an hour, then went again on break today. Anyhow the songs are sounding cool, we had Katie come in and do piano on one of them today. The bside is like 25 minutes long, we're basically handing in another full length as our next single. How is the weather where you are? I keep thinking it's just not ever going to get cold again, that it's just going to keep getting hotter and hotter until the planet just shrivels up like an old peach and then turns to dust and then god just mops it up.
Anyhow sorry again for not writing. We've been away working every weekend this month, in New York, the Calgary, Chicago this weekend and then Europe for the rest of the summer. We leave tommorow at like 7am, play tommorow night at the bottle, then a street fair or fest or something at Chicago and Damen on Saturday, then we drive straight home through the night after that so we can watch Spain vs Netherlands at home and not there. I also didn't really have anything to say all month because all we've been doing is watching 3 football games every day since the world cup started. We all kind of just want to get it over with now.

Anyhow, I miss you. How are you doing?

25 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do pre-orders start?

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing well, thanks for asking.

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing well. I've missed you :-). So yeah, the rash finally healed. Guess we don't have to worry about that anymore, do we? I mean, since it healed, it's not what we THOUGHT it was! Good thing.

So anyway, my parents want us to have dinner with them Sunday. You might want to wear a dress shirt and tie so that you look presentable. Okay, maybe that's a little overboard. Could you at least go with a collared shirt? Please, please, please don't wear that ratty old white t-shirt! I swear, every time I see you in that thing, on the couch, watching ESPN, I wanna just spray you down with bleach right then and there! You nasty bastard!

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go holland this weekend! allways my second favorite to win after england!
i seriously seriously can't wait to see you guys at truck festival, only reason i'm going!
got last man standing on int he background right now (year of the dog version). niiiiiice.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well You've been doing what I expexted you to do: watching foot, recording, and melting in this record heat. In Montreal too the pools are opened late for this records-breaking week. Dance the Rain Dance! Oh yeah, us construction workers will be on a two weeks vacations starting next friday, so one third of the province will be off.

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really know what to say. I think it might be over. You know I love you, and I miss you, but this is just a lot for me to handle right now. Please call?

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd assumed you'd smoked too much crack and died.

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

spain will crush holland.
and there is extremely hot in rusiia too.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blistering here in Chi. Bummed you're not staying for the big game.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm ok. The heat in Toronto is horrible. Today it's overcast and I didn't have to water the plants. I get depressed every summer. I don't know why. I need to make another album soon. I wish I could tell you who I am.

Take Care.

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was nice.

3:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Netherlands or Spain?

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spain.

Apparently some music journalist for the A/V club in Chicago cannot do his or her job correctly because Fucked Up's picture from Couple Tracks was attributed to the band Fuckface from Milwaukee. That is essentially how I've been.

9:16 PM  
Blogger XXX said...

No G20 post?

W T F ?

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do pre-orders start??!! Come ON other Anonymous!!! You don't give a fuck because it's raining outside!!! You want to stay inside and watch garbagetrashcannonsensebullshit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=2j2p6tUBhul
And if that clip does Videodrome like things to you, well, don't say I never warned your lousy ass.

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww fuck, I just tried it myself and it doesn't work. If you're still interested, go to youtube.com and type in "superman starring jonathan". Click on the first video link that appears. Enjoy (or don't, I can't assure you that you will enjoy it at all.)

3:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should stay in Chicago and watch the match at the Small Bar...that's what all the cool kids do.

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, is this still you? I've kind of been wondering if the band was even still together. Writing the obits. I've been sitting in my house watching the football too, trying my best to be strong and not turn the air conditioning on. Did you guys go out for the G20 shit? It was insane, if anyone on the planet missed it.
Oh, btw, I can almost taste the sarcasm of this post. (;

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work at Empty Bottle. You all played a great show the other night. I know you folks play a million shows and some days you end up playing how the drive was that day, or playing what you had or didn't have for dinner before the show. You brought the action. The onslaught. Made me smile to be an old punker. Cheers.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY, see you guys at Matador 21!!! I can't wait!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Katy Perry said...

I've been developing a hardcore heroin problem and getting my brains fucked out by Russell Brand. Oh, I love your band too.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Josh bailed on you because of me. I would have stayed in the pool longer but I think I got jiz on my hand.

12:54 PM  
Blogger HiddenWorld said...

end scene

2:38 PM  
Anonymous florida aircraft registrations said...

It is the coolest site, keep so!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Aris BW said...

Jika puas, secara bertahap membangun hubungan yang baik dengan pedagang. Dengan cara ini Anda tidak kehilangan banyak tapi Anda akan selalu merasa nyaman dengan ketenangan pikiran bahwa Anda berurusan dengan pedagang yang dapat dipercaya dan sebagai untuk pedagang, mereka tahu bahwa mereka berhadapan dengan pembeli asli serta memperoleh kepercayaan bersama. Setelah semua, mereka semua manusia juga!
# Belanja di Elevenia Gratis Voucher 1 Juta
# Situs Judi Poker Online dan Domino Online Indonesia Terpercaya
# CahayaQQ.com Agen Poker dan Domino Online Uang Asli Indonesia
# Masterpoker99.com Agen Judi Ceme Blackjack, Agen Poker Domino QQ Online

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home